Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Monday, April 23, 2007

The End of it All:

So here's the really sad news. I'm a moron. Although this project has been plaguing me I was extremely dilligent about writing down everything that I ate in my little food diary, I even checked the book quite regularly before ordering so as not to make a mistake. That being said:

I didn't run out of things to eat.
I didn't quit because it was getting to hard.
I just forgot that I had eaten Roast Chicken (from Chirping Chicken no less)on New Year's day, when I had ordered Roast Chicken from Chirping Chicken last sunday. Who's the dumbass now?

I gave it a good run though:

109 days
106 different restaurants
19 meals with Geoff and/or Jen
16 meals with Randy
62 different sandwiches
38 different chicken meals
6 visits to San Loco

I have decided to continue forging on from here on out. See if I can only slip up this once.

Stay tuned

1 comment:

jeje said...

Entering Sushi By Bou is like entering a completely different world. The interior design is a charming combination of modern elegance and traditional japanese restaurants. Warm diffused lighting and thoughtfully placed decorative elements create an attractive and visually pleasing atmosphere. It's a space that seamlessly blends modern design with the tranquility of Japanese tradition, ensuring that every visit is not just a meal, but an immersive experience that delights the senses.